Sunday, September 5, 2010

checking in

So yesterday was my reboot day - it wasn't a full success, but I think if I weigh it against today it was better. 

Somehow last week I dropped 3 pounds or so.  I'm down to 230.8.  I have no idea how that happened.

Tomorrow I have to buckle down.   I admit I am thoroughly addicted to Orange Leaf frozen yogurt - it is evil - but oh so good.  And fortunately all the flavors are nonfat or lowfat, I just have to worry about sugar. 

Tuesday my new workout comes in the mail.  I broke down and got P90X.  Some friends of mine and their friends and family have been using it and speak nothing but praises about it.   So I have it and it will begin to kick my ass on tuesday. 

I will fill you all in tomorrow, but I did run/walk Saturday and today I went for a hike at the nature center - they put the building and parking on the top of the hill on purpose - all the trails start by going downhill so by the end of your hour walk you have to go uphill the whole way - it is evil, but a good workout and beautiful scenery.  Tomorrow I am powerwashing the back of my house which I hope will be able to count as exercise, if not we will see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment